According to the latest trade reports, Khaidi No.150 has so far collected a worldwide share of 85 crores plus and crossed Srimanthudu’s lifetime share of 85.20 crores by the end of its 11th day run. With the Sunday advantage and the Republic Day holiday, Khaidi No.150 will easily enter the 90 crore share mark.
In the US, the film has so far grossed $2.27 million and is eyeing the $2.5 million milestone.
Articles that might interest you:
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week