According to the latest trade reports, Khaidi No.150 has so far collected a worldwide share of 85 crores plus and crossed Srimanthudu’s lifetime share of 85.20 crores by the end of its 11th day run. With the Sunday advantage and the Republic Day holiday, Khaidi No.150 will easily enter the 90 crore share mark.
In the US, the film has so far grossed $2.27 million and is eyeing the $2.5 million milestone.
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy