Kiara Advani, who’ll soon make her debut in Telugu with Mahesh Babu-Koratala Siva’s film, is going places in Bollywood. Recently, she bagged a role in a project initiated by Karan Johar, and recent news in Bollywood is that she’s going to be one of the lead actresses in Housefull 4.
Directed by Sajid Khan, the film will have
Akshay Kumar, John Abraham and Riteish Deshmukh playing the lead roles, and this time Sanjay Dutt is expected to be part of the franchise. And along with Kiara Advani, the film will also reportedly star Parineeti Chopra and Disha Patani in lead roles. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon.
After making her acting debut with MS Dhoni, Kiara went on to act in an action drama Machine, which fizzled out at box-office. Now, it looks like she’s making all the right moves in both Bollywood and South Indian films.
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon