Sudheer Babu, who will be making his Bollywood debut as a villain in Tiger Shroff’s Baaghi, is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini. The film, an intense romantic drama, was completed long back but the makers have been waiting for the right time to release it. According to the insiders’ reports, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini will showcase Sudheer’s best performance till date.
Directed by Kannada filmmaker R Chandru, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini is an emotional tale of love in a young man’s life and Sudheer worked hard on his performance to come out with a realistic act in his first ever intense role. The film has Nanditha playing Sudheer’s love interest and it will be releasing on 19th June.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you