Sudheer Babu, who will be making his Bollywood debut as a villain in Tiger Shroff’s Baaghi, is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini. The film, an intense romantic drama, was completed long back but the makers have been waiting for the right time to release it. According to the insiders’ reports, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini will showcase Sudheer’s best performance till date.
Directed by Kannada filmmaker R Chandru, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini is an emotional tale of love in a young man’s life and Sudheer worked hard on his performance to come out with a realistic act in his first ever intense role. The film has Nanditha playing Sudheer’s love interest and it will be releasing on 19th June.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna