Dhanush, Shruti Haasan starrer 3 might have tanked at boxoffice but the superhit song ‘Why This Kolaveri Di’ continues to be in news for all the right reasons. It’s the biggest hit in the history of Indian music industry and it has got more than 50 million hits on YouTube which pleased Sony Music so much they are squeezing as much money and publicity as they can. The song recently received two awards at the prestigious Creative Abbys awards at The Goafest 2012. It has bagged Gold in the Direct category and a Silver in the Digital and Interactive category. Sony Music has declared that Kolaveri Di’s success will be written in golden letters in the history of music industry. Aishwarya Dhanush had directed the film and Anirudh Ravichandran had composed the music. Ironically, the super success of this film seems to have resulted in its box-office failure as several distributors of the film lost their money.
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension