Bengali beauty Richa gangopadhya is having her hands full in the Southern film industry. Tollywood and Kollywood combined she has four films on the floors. But it is her latest Kollywood film ” Mayakkam Enna” that has become a hot topic for fans and critics alike. There is a 6-minute scene in the film for Richa which has no background score and has the Bengali actress give a riveting and emotionally charged performance. Richa says she “rediscovered” herself while shooting that scene. The actress says she has achieved considerable fluency in both Tamil and Telugu and adds that she does not see herself moving away from the South in the foreseeable future. The South she opined makes films that are technically superior and for good measure she says the audience in the South have a far better appreciation of the finer aspects of films than their counterparts in the North. Richa also added that 2012 could be a very important year as she has at least 3 films releasing in the first half of the year, with at least one of them being a bi-lingual.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title