Award winning director Krish’s next film Manikarnika, a Bollywood biggie starring national award winning actress Kangana Ranaut, was launched in style yesterday in Varanasi. The film is a historical biopic based on the warrior princess, Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai.
On the sidelines of the inaugural event, Kangana told a leading national news portal that Manikarnika will be her last film which will be directed by another director, which means that Krish will be the last director to direct Kangana.
The actress, who received formal training in filmmaking and script writing, hinted at turning director after Manikarnika and not signing any movie under other directors in the future.
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
- Rakul excited about her Bollywood comeback
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you