Award winning director Krish’s next film Manikarnika, a Bollywood biggie starring national award winning actress Kangana Ranaut, was launched in style yesterday in Varanasi. The film is a historical biopic based on the warrior princess, Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai.
On the sidelines of the inaugural event, Kangana told a leading national news portal that Manikarnika will be her last film which will be directed by another director, which means that Krish will be the last director to direct Kangana.
The actress, who received formal training in filmmaking and script writing, hinted at turning director after Manikarnika and not signing any movie under other directors in the future.
- Popular heroine earns an MBA degree in the US
- Mahesh’s BAN’s shooting updates
- Job Opening : Wanted English Content Writers
- Chiru’s surprise visit to Rajamouli?
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
Articles that might interest you