Director Krishna Vamsi is well-known for his realistic and colorful depiction of Telugu culture and traditions on the silver screen. But when it comes to off-screen, he says a strict no to certain traditions. The director has reportedly not followed the age-old Tollywood tradition for his upcoming film, Nakshatram.
Apparently, Krishna Vamsi doesn’t like breaking pumpkins once the movie wraps up its entire shooting. Instead, soon after completing the special song featuring Sundeep Kishan and Shriya, Krishna Vamsi silently moved on to the film’s post-production work.
Starring Sundeep Kishan, Sai Dharam Tej, Regina, Pragya and Prakash Raj, this high budget action entertainer is gearing up to hit the screens in the first week of June.
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit
- New scenes to be added to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh