Rebel Star Krishnam Raju was an active leader in the BJP at one point of time. He even served as a Union Minister of State for External Affairs, from 1999 – 2004. In the year 2009, when Chiranjeevi floated the Praja Rajyam Party, Krishnam Raju left the BJP to join hands with Chiranjeevi. The Rebel Star tasted defeat in the 2009 general elections.
After that, he has been keeping away from active politics. However, as per the latest buzz being heard, Krishnam Raju is looking to rejoin the BJP. Sources say that Narendra Modi’s political momentum has encouraged Krishnam Raju to make a comeback into the BJP. He even met Rajnath Singh in Delhi today (Oct 28th)
An official confirmation over this matter is expected soon.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie