After a break of nearly two years, star comedian turned hero Sunil will return to the silver screen with Krishnashtami. The film is slated for a February 19 release. In one of the promotional interviews, Sunil revealed that Krishnashtami was originally written for Allu Arjun several years ago.
Sunil said that Dil Raju called him to his office one day and after completing the narration, he told him that he originally wanted to cast Bunny for Krishnashtami, but everyone suggested Sunil’s name. Sunil also said that Krishnashtami is the most expensive film in his career.
Dimple Chopade and Nikki Galrani will be seen romancing Sunil in this film, which was directed by Vasu Varma.
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon