After a break of nearly two years, star comedian turned hero Sunil will return to the silver screen with Krishnashtami. The film is slated for a February 19 release. In one of the promotional interviews, Sunil revealed that Krishnashtami was originally written for Allu Arjun several years ago.
Sunil said that Dil Raju called him to his office one day and after completing the narration, he told him that he originally wanted to cast Bunny for Krishnashtami, but everyone suggested Sunil’s name. Sunil also said that Krishnashtami is the most expensive film in his career.
Dimple Chopade and Nikki Galrani will be seen romancing Sunil in this film, which was directed by Vasu Varma.
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages