Maverick director Sukumar’s first film as a producer under his Sukumar Writings banner, Kumari 21F, is nearing completion of its production formalities. The film features young actors Raj Tarun, who is riding high with back to back hits of Uyyala Jampala and Cinema Choopistha Maama, and Heebah Patel, who made her screen debut with Ala Ela.
Already, the film’s first look posters grabbed everyone’s attention. Yesterday, the makers announced that the film’s teaser will be unveiled by Sukumar’s Nannaku Prematho star, NTR, on 2nd October at 3:30 pm. This youthful romantic entertainer is being directed by Palnati Surya Prathap and Sukumar’s longtime associates, DSP and Rathnavelu, handled the music and cinematography departments respectively. Kumari 21F will be releasing on 30th October.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you