Lakshmi Manchu is back on the sets of Mani Ratnam’s upcoming bilingual film Kadal after a long gap. She’s playing one of the important roles in this film which has Gautham (Karthik’s son), Thulasi (Radhika’s younger daughter), Arvind Swami in lead roles. The film is set in a fishing village and it’s being touted as a poignant love story. “Last leg of shoot w Manirathnam. I am living my dream. Never stop dreaming,” Lakshmi Manchu tweeted. The film’s shooting is taking place in Thiruchendur, which is a small town on the coast of Tamil Nadu in Tuticorin district. A R Rahman is composing the music.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore