Lakshmi Manchu is back on the sets of Mani Ratnam’s upcoming bilingual film Kadal after a long gap. She’s playing one of the important roles in this film which has Gautham (Karthik’s son), Thulasi (Radhika’s younger daughter), Arvind Swami in lead roles. The film is set in a fishing village and it’s being touted as a poignant love story. “Last leg of shoot w Manirathnam. I am living my dream. Never stop dreaming,” Lakshmi Manchu tweeted. The film’s shooting is taking place in Thiruchendur, which is a small town on the coast of Tamil Nadu in Tuticorin district. A R Rahman is composing the music.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you