Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ is currently in the final stages of shooting and the movie is gearing up for a June release. A few days ago, director Gopichand Malineni hinted about a ‘crazy’ heroine’s special appearance in the film. Well, that heroine is apparently none other than Lakshmi Rai.
Ravi Teja will be seen in the company of Shruti Haasan and Anjali in this film. Gopichand Malineni is the director of this mass entertainer and Prasad V Potluri is producing this film on PVP Cinemas banner. Thaman has composed the tunes for this movie.
Will Lakshmi Rai’s oomph provide any special attraction for this film? Let us wait and see.
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
- Pelli Choopulu remake gets a hero
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
- Actress reveals interesting details about NTR27
Articles that might interest you