Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ is currently in the final stages of shooting and the movie is gearing up for a June release. A few days ago, director Gopichand Malineni hinted about a ‘crazy’ heroine’s special appearance in the film. Well, that heroine is apparently none other than Lakshmi Rai.
Ravi Teja will be seen in the company of Shruti Haasan and Anjali in this film. Gopichand Malineni is the director of this mass entertainer and Prasad V Potluri is producing this film on PVP Cinemas banner. Thaman has composed the tunes for this movie.
Will Lakshmi Rai’s oomph provide any special attraction for this film? Let us wait and see.
- Wild speculations on Pawan-Trivikram’s movie
- Amyra Dastur To Romance Sundeep Kishan
- Telugu Actress Haunted By Ghosts?
- Savitri’s Daughter Reveals Interesting Facts About Mahanati
- Nikhil’s next wraps up post-production
Articles that might interest you