We have already reported that Superstar Mahesh Babu’s next film, a high budget Telugu-Tamil bilingual action drama, under AR Murugadoss’ direction will go on floors from July 29th. However, it’s going to be a late start for Mahesh Babu.
According to a latest update, while the film’s unit will kick-start the shoot with some random scenes on the July 29th, Mahesh Babu will join the team only after a couple of days on August 1st. Mahesh Babu will be sporting a new look in this intense drama.
Rakul Preet will be romancing Mahesh for the first time in her career. Harris Jayaraj has already begun composing the music for this film, which will be produced by NV Prasad and Tagore Madhu.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans