Numero uno director SS Rajamouli is neck deep into the post-production work of his upcoming magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion. This highly-anticipated movie will be hitting the screens on April 28th.
Over the last couple of years, there have been several speculations about Rajamouli’s next project after he’s done with Baahubali 2. Speculations were rife that Jakkanna’s next movie could be a sequel to Eega, or his most ambitious dream Mahabharata or even Baahubali 3.
Yesterday, a leading English news daily reported that Rajamouli’s next project will be humongous as it will feature three superstars, Rajinikanth, Mohanlal and Aamir Khan, and that it will be Jakkanna’s take on Mahabharata.
Well, this too could be a wild speculation, but the news has surely created a huge flutter on social media. On the other hand, Rajamouli has time and again maintained that he has not decided on his next project after Baahubali 2.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you