Amala Paul who made a successful debut with Nayak in Tollywood is getting busier day by day with her bag full of offers. Revealing the secret behind her good looks English daily reported her saying “I attribute my good looks and cheerful mood to smiling because it creates a lot of positive vibrations around us and keeps us healthy and I have this tendency to laugh out loud even on the smallest of jokes, Laughter just keeps away the negative energies from us”. Amala paul is now acting in Tamil as well as Telugu films simultaneously.
She further said that she is eagerly waiting for the completion of the shoot of her next film “Janda Pai Kapi Raju” opposite Nani which has a patriotic touch blended well in to the story.
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Rana, Tamannaah take part in India Day Parade in NY
- Increase in theaters help JJN
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
Articles that might interest you