Choreographer turned actor Lawrence Raghavendra is awaiting the release of Shivalinga, a horror comedy in veteran filmmaker P Vasu’s direction. The movie, also starring Guru girl Ritika Singh, is slated to release on April 14.
Lawrence was in Hyderabad yesterday to promote the movie. Interacting with media, Lawrence went nostalgic about his career and said that he’s got four persons to thank for all that he has achieved in his career so far.
Firstly, Lawrence’s mother, then his favorite God Raghavendra Swamy, Super Star Rajinikanth who paved the way for becoming a dancer and finally, Megastar Chiranjeevi for introducing him as a Choreographer.
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
Articles that might interest you