For the last few months, young hero Ram, has been working very hard on his upcoming film ‘Shivam’. The film is up for release soon and sources close to us reveal that the chemistry between Ram and Raashi Khanna has worked out quite well and will be a major highlight of the film.
Devi Sri Prasad’s rocking album is becoming quite popular and Ram’s uncle, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is making sure that the film reaches maximum number of audience with aggressive promotions. Apart from Shivam, Ram also has Hari Katha in Kishore Tirumala’s direction.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you