Legendary actor and filmmaker Kamal Haasan got a huge relief from the Madras High Court in the contempt of Mahabharata case. It is well-known that a local court in Tamil Nadu had summoned the actor upon receiving a complaint from the sectarian of Narumbunathar Swami temple’s association in Tamil Nadu.
In a television interview on March 12, Kamal said that a woman (Draupadi) was shown as a pawn in the Indian epic, Mahabharata. Kamal went on to say that most Indians don’t respect women. The Madras High Court today stayed the lower court’s summons and gave a huge relief to Kamal.
- Popular heroine earns an MBA degree in the US
- Mahesh’s BAN’s shooting updates
- Chiru’s surprise visit to Rajamouli?
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
Articles that might interest you