Legendary actor and filmmaker Kamal Haasan got a huge relief from the Madras High Court in the contempt of Mahabharata case. It is well-known that a local court in Tamil Nadu had summoned the actor upon receiving a complaint from the sectarian of Narumbunathar Swami temple’s association in Tamil Nadu.
In a television interview on March 12, Kamal said that a woman (Draupadi) was shown as a pawn in the Indian epic, Mahabharata. Kamal went on to say that most Indians don’t respect women. The Madras High Court today stayed the lower court’s summons and gave a huge relief to Kamal.
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
- Rakul excited about her Bollywood comeback
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you