Varun Tej play an NRI in the upcoming film Fidaa and he falls in love with a girl when he comes down to India for his brother’s wedding. The actor who played this role is none other than Shankar Raja who is the younger son of noted lyricist Sirivennela Seetarama Sastry.
If one can remember, Raja played a negative role in Ram Charan’s Yevadu. He acted as one of Charan’s friends. This young actor has been taking things quite slowly and wants to become a settled actor in Tollywood.
Fidaa is directed by Shekhar Kammula and is produced by Dil Raju.
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance
- Touch Chesi Choodu gets a release date
- Update on Star hero’s cameo in Pawan film
- PSPK’s first look gets a date