Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming action entertainer, ‘Lion’, will undergo its censor formalities tomorrow. The film is poised for an 8th May release and Nandamuri fans have been eagerly waiting to watch the film, following the positive buzz surrounding the film. Balayya’s impressive looks in the posters and Mani Sharma’s successful audio
album are the prominent reasons behind this hype.
Balakrishna will be seen as a powerful CBI officer in one of his roles and a lot is being discussed about some recent political references in the film. Trisha and Radhika Apte have been pair up to romance Balakrishna and debutant Sathya Deva directed this high budget entertainer which is produced by Rudrapati Ramana Rao.
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
- Pawan content with Katamarayudu
- Trisha bags much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Miya George – Political drama in Yaman attracted me a lot
Articles that might interest you