It is already known that Naveen Chandra and Lavanya Tripathi have teamed up for a film titled Lachhindeviki Oka Lekkundi. Latest update reveals that the makers have decided to release the film on January 1st 2016.
Initially, the film was supposed to hit the screens on December 11th but has now been postponed to January. Jagadish Talasila, who worked as an assistant to SS Rajamouli, is the director for the film.
Music is composed by music maestro MM Keeravani and Sai Prasad Kamineni has produced the film.
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam