The biopic based on the life of Indian captain M S Dhoni is doing supremely well at the box office. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total of 94 crores till date and is still going strong.
The above said collections comprise of both the Telugu and Tamil versions as well. There was a huge buzz for this film and as expected the real life saga hit the right note at the box office.
Directed by Neeraj Pandey, this film is all set to touch the 100 crore mark next week.
- Brahmaji opens up about Next Nuvve
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Mahanati’s new poster goes viral
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?