Noted comedian and character actor M S Narayana has acted in more than 700 films. The actor revealed some interesting things in his latest interview. He said that his dream role is to play a villain. He further added that Uppalapati Narayana Rao offered him a villain’s role in his film.
The actor said that he wanted to do a variety of roles going further and a villain’s role would give another dimension to his career
This is a surprising revelation as we have not seen many comedians try out villain roles. Only time will tell if the audience will accept MS in a villain’s role
- Nikhil Begins Promoting ‘Kiraak Party’
- Nepotism will ruin Tollywood: Senior actor’s sensational comments
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections