Noted comedian and character actor M S Narayana has acted in more than 700 films. The actor revealed some interesting things in his latest interview. He said that his dream role is to play a villain. He further added that Uppalapati Narayana Rao offered him a villain’s role in his film.
The actor said that he wanted to do a variety of roles going further and a villain’s role would give another dimension to his career
This is a surprising revelation as we have not seen many comedians try out villain roles. Only time will tell if the audience will accept MS in a villain’s role
- Varun’s next to be shot abroad
- Stunning deal for Kaala’s satellite rights
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event becomes talk of the town
- Kirrak Party enters profit zone in just 3 days
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-03-2018