It is a well known fact that senior actors, Rajendra Prasad and Jayasudha are in the fray for the presidential post of Movies Artist Association. The polling for these elections went on smoothly and according to the latest update, the high court has postponed the proceedings of this case to April 7th.
Earlier last week, a member of the MAA, Kalyan approached the high court to stall the elections. However, the court ordered to continue with the elections but put a condition on the results date.
A fresh decision about the results will likely be announced by the high court on 7th of April. Murali Mohan is the current president of the association and will step down once the new president is elected.
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Pawan’s London visit gets a tremendous response
- Khakee opens to some positive response all over
- Samantha hopeful of an exciting chapter as an actress
- Venky’s spiritual getaways in free time