The first look of Neelakanta’s upcoming film Maaya is going to be launched on May 10. The film has Harshvardhan Rane, Avanthika and Sushma in lead roles. MVK Reddy and Madhura Sreedhar have produced the film under Shirdi Sai Combines banner.
The film’s shooting has already been wrapped up and it’s currently in post-production phase. After experimenting with socio-dramas like Virodhi and romantic entertainers like Mr Medhavi and Chammak Challo, Neelakanta has changed gears once again. Maaya is said to be based on the concept of extra-sensory perception and it remains to be seen how it has been integrated into the storyline.
Sekhar Chandra has scored the music and Balreddy is the cinematographer. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23