Nara Rohit will soon be seen in an action film titled Madrasi. Already, two schedules of the film have been wrapped up and last year some crucial scenes were shot in a specially erected set on the sea shore near Gokarna. The film’s third schedule will shortly begin in Karnataka. So far, 30% of the film’s shooting has been completed. Two heroines are playing the lead roles opposite Nara Rohit and the film also stars Brahmaji, Nagineedu, Thagubothu Ramesh among others. Vijay Lingamaneni is directing the film and Ravi Vallabhaneni is producing the film under Venkat Surya Tej productions banner. The film will also be shot in New Delhi, Gujarat and Andaman. Radhan is scoring the music. The film is likely to release on August 15.
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s film’s first schedule wrapped up
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
Articles that might interest you