Mahesh Babu is all set to fly to Vijayawada early tomorrow morning. He has been invited as the chief guest for the opening of Jos Alukkas showroom in a prominent centre in Vijayawada at 11:30 AM. Special arrangements have been made for the event and we hear that Mahesh Babu is going to fly in a private chopper. This is his first visit to Vijayawada in a long time and the first public appearance post the release of Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Although he graced another event of IDEA earlier today in Hyderabad, only media and few other business delegates were invited.
Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu is expected to join the sets of Sukumar’s films from January 18 onwards. Kriti Sanon is playing the lead role opposite Mahesh Babu. Gopichand, Ram Achanta and Anil Sunkara are producing this film under 14 Reels Entertainments banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title