Since yesterday, social media circles were abuzz with the news that Superstar Mahesh Babu will soon establish his own production house. The production house, named ‘Gautham Productions’, will be handled by Mahesh’s wife and former actress Namrata. Apparently, an official announcement in this regard will be made during the birthday celebrations of Superstar Krishna.
Already, Mahesh’s entire family has been into film production since several decades. Firstly, Krishna established the reputed Padmalaya Studios followed by Ramesh Babu who produced several films under his banner Krishna Pictures Pvt Ltd. and then Mahesh’s sister Manjula set up Indira Productions and produced a few successful films.
While the official confirmation is awaited, Mahesh’s fans are highly excited about their star’s new found interest to produce films.
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next
- Baaghi 2 Trailer : Kshanam Gets An Action-Packed Makeover
- Kajal opens up about marriage
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash