Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming film tentatively titled ‘Srimanthudu’ is fast completing its shoot. The entire team is currently filming some key scenes in Malaysia. The shooting will go on till the 2nd of May, and the unit will return back to Hyderabad on May 3rd.
As per the latest updates, the makers have decided to reveal the first look teaser on May 31st on the eve of Superstar Krishna’s birthday.
Directed by Mirchi fame Koratala Shiva, this movie has Jagapathi Babu, Rajendra Prasad and Sukanya playing crucial roles. Shruthi Haasan is playing one of the female leads in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad scores music and Mytri Movie Makers are being producing this flick.
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you