We had already reported that the ever reclusive star in Telugu film industry, Superstar Mahesh Babu, surprised Koratala Siva, the director of his latest blockbuster, Srimanthudu, by gifting him a swanky new Audi A6 Matrix car the other night. Touched by Mahesh and Namrata’s gesture, Koratala Siva took to his Twitter page and thanked the star couple and even posted a photograph of Mahesh handing over the car keys to him.
To this, Mahesh replied saying, “Words and things are not enough for what U have given me sir 🙂 Thank you for giving me my career’s best film Srimanthudu…” Mahesh Babu has always been popular as a director’s friendly actor on the sets. The latest gesture proves that he is equally courteous and humble towards his directors off the sets too.
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization