Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva got a major relief in the ongoing plagiarism allegations. The High Court in Hyderabad has granted a one month exemption to the Srimanthudu duo from personally attending the hearings in the 1st Additional MSJ court.
It is well-known that the High Court recently gave a stay order on the lower court’s summons to Mahesh, Koratala and Mythri Movie Makers’ producers to attend the hearing after a novelist named RD Wilson aka Sarath Chandra moved the court alleging that Srimanthudu’s story is a copy of his 2012 novel Chachentha Prema.
The next hearing in this case has been adjourned to the 27th of this month.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you