Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva got a major relief in the ongoing plagiarism allegations. The High Court in Hyderabad has granted a one month exemption to the Srimanthudu duo from personally attending the hearings in the 1st Additional MSJ court.
It is well-known that the High Court recently gave a stay order on the lower court’s summons to Mahesh, Koratala and Mythri Movie Makers’ producers to attend the hearing after a novelist named RD Wilson aka Sarath Chandra moved the court alleging that Srimanthudu’s story is a copy of his 2012 novel Chachentha Prema.
The next hearing in this case has been adjourned to the 27th of this month.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon