Superstar Mahesh Babu and director Vamshi Paidipally will join forces for the actor’s landmark 25th movie. This film will be jointly produced by Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt and it will be launched towards the end of this year.
Now, the latest update on this much-awaited project is that Vamshi, along with a couple of script writers, will head to the US in August to work on the film’s story. Apparently, the film will have an extensive US backdrop, and this US trip will help the director a great deal in understanding the milieu.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you