Some time back, we had reported that AR Murugadoss is busy wrapping up the pre-production of his latest film with Mahesh Babu. Latest update reveals that the film will kick start on the 19th of July in Hyderabad with a song shoot.
The social drama will be made on a mammoth budget of nearly eighty crores. The film will be shot in a span of six months and Mahesh is reported to be seen in a serious role unlike his last few films.
The female lead and other details of the film will be revealed soon.
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ