Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film is going to be directed by Krish and the movie will be formally launched on ‘Ugadi’. The film is a big budget periodical and Krish is going to mount this project on a lavish scale.
The film will have a major Morocco schedule, where important scenes will be shot in exotic locations. Balakrishna is going to be seen in a royal getup as King Goutamiputra Satakarni, the legendary Satavahana ruler.
Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie and First Frame Entertainments banner is the production house.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you