Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film is going to be directed by Krish and the movie will be formally launched on ‘Ugadi’. The film is a big budget periodical and Krish is going to mount this project on a lavish scale.
The film will have a major Morocco schedule, where important scenes will be shot in exotic locations. Balakrishna is going to be seen in a royal getup as King Goutamiputra Satakarni, the legendary Satavahana ruler.
Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie and First Frame Entertainments banner is the production house.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls