Akkineni Multistarrer Manam is turning out to be a fantastic hit and the movie is minting money at the US Box Office. In a trend not seen for an Akkineni hero movie in recent times, the movie pulled in revenue worth 3.3 Crores over the weekend itself in USA.
These are the collection breakups for the film in USA:
Thu previews – $ 95,473,
Fri $ 213,511,
Sat $ 260,327.
Total: $ 569,311 [Rs 3.33 cr].
The movie has been directed by Vikram Kumar and Nagarjuna has produced the film on Annapurna Studios banner. The film is ANR’s big screen appearance and this has also contributed to the movie’s success in a big way.
ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha and Shriya played the lead roles in this film.
- Wild speculations on Pawan-Trivikram’s movie
- Amyra Dastur To Romance Sundeep Kishan
- Telugu Actress Haunted By Ghosts?
- Savitri’s Daughter Reveals Interesting Facts About Mahanati
- Nikhil’s next wraps up post-production
Articles that might interest you