Akkineni Multistarrer Manam is turning out to be a fantastic hit and the movie is minting money at the US Box Office. In a trend not seen for an Akkineni hero movie in recent times, the movie pulled in revenue worth 3.3 Crores over the weekend itself in USA.
These are the collection breakups for the film in USA:
Thu previews – $ 95,473,
Fri $ 213,511,
Sat $ 260,327.
Total: $ 569,311 [Rs 3.33 cr].
The movie has been directed by Vikram Kumar and Nagarjuna has produced the film on Annapurna Studios banner. The film is ANR’s big screen appearance and this has also contributed to the movie’s success in a big way.
ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha and Shriya played the lead roles in this film.
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
- Shruthi Haasan out of Sangamitra
Articles that might interest you