Akkineni Multistarrer Manam is turning out to be a fantastic hit and the movie is minting money at the US Box Office. In a trend not seen for an Akkineni hero movie in recent times, the movie pulled in revenue worth 3.3 Crores over the weekend itself in USA.
These are the collection breakups for the film in USA:
Thu previews – $ 95,473,
Fri $ 213,511,
Sat $ 260,327.
Total: $ 569,311 [Rs 3.33 cr].
The movie has been directed by Vikram Kumar and Nagarjuna has produced the film on Annapurna Studios banner. The film is ANR’s big screen appearance and this has also contributed to the movie’s success in a big way.
ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha and Shriya played the lead roles in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?