Manam is expected to be a landmark movie in the history of Tollywood as the three generation actors of the same family are acting together for the first time. The shooting of the movie has started recently and is going on at a brisk pace. As per sources the combination scenes of three actors together are not canned yet. On one hand scenes involving Naga Chaitanya have been shot today at BITS – Hyderabad campus. Samantha who was shooting for Ramayya Vasthavayya has completed the shoot and is expected to join the Manam team from tomorrow.
This movie is directed by Vikram Kumar who has earlier directed several successful movies.Anoop Rubens is composing the tunes for the film and is produced by Nagarjuna himself. Fans of Akkineni family are eagerly waiting for the release of the film.
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
Articles that might interest you