Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and master Prem have played important roles in ‘Budugu’ which is touted to be a physiological thriller. This movie is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
Lakshmi Manchu has played the role of a mother and reports reveal that her character would be a major attraction for the film. Indraja will be seen as a psychologist and Manmohan is the director.
Budugu is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner, and is slated for a release this Friday
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Vizag region details
Articles that might interest you