Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and master Prem have played important roles in ‘Budugu’ which is touted to be a physiological thriller. This movie is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
Lakshmi Manchu has played the role of a mother and reports reveal that her character would be a major attraction for the film. Indraja will be seen as a psychologist and Manmohan is the director.
Budugu is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner, and is slated for a release this Friday
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch