Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and master Prem have played important roles in ‘Budugu’ which is touted to be a physiological thriller. This movie is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
Lakshmi Manchu has played the role of a mother and reports reveal that her character would be a major attraction for the film. Indraja will be seen as a psychologist and Manmohan is the director.
Budugu is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner, and is slated for a release this Friday
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you