Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and master Prem have played important roles in ‘Budugu’ which is touted to be a physiological thriller. This movie is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
Lakshmi Manchu has played the role of a mother and reports reveal that her character would be a major attraction for the film. Indraja will be seen as a psychologist and Manmohan is the director.
Budugu is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner, and is slated for a release this Friday
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019