Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and master Prem have played important roles in ‘Budugu’ which is touted to be a physiological thriller. This movie is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
Lakshmi Manchu has played the role of a mother and reports reveal that her character would be a major attraction for the film. Indraja will be seen as a psychologist and Manmohan is the director.
Budugu is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner, and is slated for a release this Friday
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi