Century hero Srikanth is one person who is always honest and hard working. His films are always family oriented, and his upcoming film Devaraaya is gearing up for release soon. Srikanth will be playing a double role and will be seen as the renowned King Krishna Devarayulu. At a recent press conference Srikanth shared his experiences about the film and said “Devaraaya has come out well despite many people creating a rumor that there is lot of vulgarity. My other character Dora Babu is a happy go lucky one and has no vulgarity at all. You would surely like me in Devaraaya, as it is the best film that I have done lately” Devaraya is directed by Nani Krishna and is all set to release on 23rd November.
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer