Century hero Srikanth is one person who is always honest and hard working. His films are always family oriented, and his upcoming film Devaraaya is gearing up for release soon. Srikanth will be playing a double role and will be seen as the renowned King Krishna Devarayulu. At a recent press conference Srikanth shared his experiences about the film and said “Devaraaya has come out well despite many people creating a rumor that there is lot of vulgarity. My other character Dora Babu is a happy go lucky one and has no vulgarity at all. You would surely like me in Devaraaya, as it is the best film that I have done lately” Devaraya is directed by Nani Krishna and is all set to release on 23rd November.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you