Century hero Srikanth is one person who is always honest and hard working. His films are always family oriented, and his upcoming film Devaraaya is gearing up for release soon. Srikanth will be playing a double role and will be seen as the renowned King Krishna Devarayulu. At a recent press conference Srikanth shared his experiences about the film and said “Devaraaya has come out well despite many people creating a rumor that there is lot of vulgarity. My other character Dora Babu is a happy go lucky one and has no vulgarity at all. You would surely like me in Devaraaya, as it is the best film that I have done lately” Devaraya is directed by Nani Krishna and is all set to release on 23rd November.
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Picture of NTR’s prosthetic mask goes viral
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
Articles that might interest you