Director Maruthi, who is on a roll with a string of Box Office hits, is going to team up with his longtime friend and producer Bunny Vasu. The film will be produced on Batch B Entertainment banner. Noted PRO Sreenivas Kumar (SKN) will be the co-producer of this venture.
Maruthi is busy with ‘Kotta Janta’, featuring Allu Sirish and Regina. This movie is being produced on Geetha Arts banner and Bunny Vasu is overseeing the production of that project as well. After the completion of ‘Kotta Janta’, Maruthi and Bunny Vasu will start work on this venture.
The official press note does not reveal too many details. “A leading hero and heroine will be seen in our film. It will be a youthful entertainer and top class technicians will work on our project”, it says.
Bunny Vasu, SKN and Maruthi are friends in real life and they are now collaborating successfully in their professional lives as well.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you