A massive 100 foot statue has been erected in Ramoji Film City for ace director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’. The film is being shot in a secluded area in the film city and the massive statue is said to be a special attraction for the area.
Rajamouli revealed that the statue has nothing related to Gomateshwara statue. Instead, it will be having a key role in the movie and fight master Peter Hein had to struggle nonstop for 40 hours to get into position for the shooting.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Rana Daggubati are playing the lead role in this movie while Anushka and Tamanna will be seen as the heroines. The film is being produced by Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni while MM Keeravani is composing the music.
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar