Comedy king, Allari Naresh has been finding it tough these days as some of his past few films have been not doing well. His next film is Meda Meeda Abbayi and Naresh is very confident that this film will bring him back in the reckoning.
Speaking in an interview, Naresh said that he is done with scoop comedy and will be in his own style in the film which is a Tamil remake. Naresh also added that the film has come out quite well and will impress everyone.
Meda Meeda Abbayi is being directed by Prajith and Boppana Chandrasekhar is the producer. Nikhila Vimal is making her Tollywood debut with this movie.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time