The followers of Mega Family are well known for their generous social welfare deeds .Previously , they have organised blood donation camps on numerous occasions. Now, they are planning to conduct health camps for government school students below 12 years all over the state, on the eve of Ram Charan Teja’s birthday which happens to be on 27th of March.
The Rashtra Chiranjeevi Yuvatha (RCY) will conduct this camp between 2nd March and 24th March across 9 locations in the states of Andhra and Telangana . Apollo hospitals will associate with this programme and offer full care to children who are found to have serious health issues.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks