Naga Shoruya and Niharika Konidela’s film, Oka Manasu is progressing at a brisk pace and the post-production activities are in full swing. The audio of the film is slated to be launched on April 27th at Shilpakala Vedhika.
According to the latest sources, Ram Charan Tej and Chiranjeevi will be the chief guests of the function while the rest of the Mega family along with all the new heroes will be attending the launch as well.
Niharika has made a name for herself through her anchoring and has become quite famous in the recent past. Oka Manasu has been directed by Ramaraju and produced by Madhura Sreedhar along with TV9.
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
- National Award winner as villain in Vikram’s next
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
Articles that might interest you