Naga Shoruya and Niharika Konidela’s film, Oka Manasu is progressing at a brisk pace and the post-production activities are in full swing. The audio of the film is slated to be launched on April 27th at Shilpakala Vedhika.
According to the latest sources, Ram Charan Tej and Chiranjeevi will be the chief guests of the function while the rest of the Mega family along with all the new heroes will be attending the launch as well.
Niharika has made a name for herself through her anchoring and has become quite famous in the recent past. Oka Manasu has been directed by Ramaraju and produced by Madhura Sreedhar along with TV9.
- Popular cinematographer’s directorial debut with Naga Shaurya
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
Articles that might interest you