As we have reported earlier, after making a short film in the past, she is now doing a web series. The web series is directed by Pranith Bramandapally and is titled ‘Muddhapappu Avakai’.
Released on the occasion of Sankranti, it has received positive reception, especially complementing Niharika’s acting skills.
“Overwhelmed by the response for Muddapappu Avakai! We read all your messages and comments! Thank you so much! You guys made my Sankranthi so special!” the fledgling actress posted on her social media account.
Looks like Niharika is leaving no stone unturned before the release of her debut film opposite Naga Shourya.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?