It looks like Megha Akash is slowly making her mark in Tollywood. After the debacle of her debut film LIE, the actress lost out on few offers; however, with Chal Mohan Ranga slated for release soon, she has once again begun making the right moves.
The latest buzz is that she is in talks for two big projects – Akhil’s next in Venky Atluri’s direction and Sai Dharam Tej’s film with Kishore Tirumala. Although she hasn’t signed both the films so far, Megha is said to be the favourite to team up with both the stars.
The actress shot to fame after Gautham Menon cast her opposite Dhanush in a Tamil film; however, the film is yet to release. Now it remains to be seen if 2018 turns out to be a great year for her in Telugu.
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna