It’s official now. The mega event organized by the Telugu Film Industry to raise funds for Hudhud victims has been crowned as the highest viewed TV show in South India. Attended by the stalwarts of Tollywood, the show was an amalgamation of live performances, pre-recorded skits and interviews. As per official numbers, the event managed to achieve an average TVR of 13.4 for 14 hours straight, thereby generating 375 GRPS, which is a first in South India.
The event managed to collect funds to the tune of 11 crores, which was handed over to A P Chief Minister Shri.Chandrababu Naidu. This event stands as a testimony to the dedication of the film industry who are always ready to do their bit for the society.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you