It’s official now. The mega event organized by the Telugu Film Industry to raise funds for Hudhud victims has been crowned as the highest viewed TV show in South India. Attended by the stalwarts of Tollywood, the show was an amalgamation of live performances, pre-recorded skits and interviews. As per official numbers, the event managed to achieve an average TVR of 13.4 for 14 hours straight, thereby generating 375 GRPS, which is a first in South India.
The event managed to collect funds to the tune of 11 crores, which was handed over to A P Chief Minister Shri.Chandrababu Naidu. This event stands as a testimony to the dedication of the film industry who are always ready to do their bit for the society.
- Malayalam heart-throb unveils Rana’s NRNM’s trailer
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Uddanam victims once again
- Varun Tej all set to score his first $1 million
- Tamannaah is Dr. Tamannaah now
- Koratala Siva clarifies on Bharat Ane Nenu’s story
Articles that might interest you