Mickey J Meyer, who shot to fame with Happy Days and Kotha Bangaru Lokam, is on a roll these days. Last year, he scored music for Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and now, he has been roped in to score music for Varun Tej’s debut film, apart from couple of other low budget films.
While he is often praised for scoring good melodious tunes, of late Mickey J Meyer has been criticized a lot for becoming very repetititve. In a recent interview, when he was asked about this, Mickey J Meyer confessed that he is influenced by western classical music. “When one listens to certain western composers or bands, it’s obvious that they adhere to their signature styles. Essentially, the sound remains the same while the tunes changes. This is what I’ve tried to follow,” he said.
Recently, he scored music and background score for Praveen Sattaru’s Chandamama Kathalu and he has already begun working on Varun Tej’s film. Sreekanth Addala is directing the film.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you