Actor Sampoornesh Babu said that he has been an ardent fan of veteran actor Mohan Babu since his childhood and that he considers him as his guru. The ‘Burning Star’ said that he used to imitate Mohan Babu’s lengthy dialogues in his childhood which later helped him better his craft.
Sampoo further said that he considers himself lucky to act in Mohan Babu’s home banner with Singam 123. Sampoo was in Machilipatnam yesterday to take part in Vinayaka Chavithi celebrations and special payers and made these comments during a media interaction.
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
Articles that might interest you